Welcome to the home page of the Health Technology Assessment Scientific Working Group (HTA SWG).
Our goals are to:
• Advance the understanding of the HTA research in a precompetitive space.
• Focus and address the statistical aspects of RWE research in HTA submissions.
• Explore innovative study designs incorporating HTA requirements.
• Where appropriate, develop statistical methodologies for evidence synthesis, methods incorporating the use of RWE in HTA submission, and other relevant advanced analysis approaches.
• Educate the broader statistical community to understand and contribute to this important area.
• Increase statisticians’ leadership roles in cross-functional collaboration.
• Communicate statistical perspectives to Health Authorities and larger clinical community.
The HTA SWG was co-founded by Weili He, Min-Hua Jen, and Cornelia Dunger-Baldauf in early 2023 and we formally kicked off the SWG in June 2023.
Expectations for members:
- Have experience in HTA research
- Have strong technical skills and strategic thinking
- Have time to take part at working group meetings and complete necessary tasks
- Contribute actively
For more information, please contact SWG co-chairs: Weili He at email@example.com, Min-Hua Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org, Cornelia Dunger-Baldauf at email@example.com.