The goal of the Biopharmaceutical Section (BIOP) Membership Committee is to enhance the service to our members by being the liaison between members and the executive committee, supporting the members, and promoting the Biopharmaceutical Section.
- Communicate members’ needs and ideas to the BIOP executive committee and other section committees within and outside BIOP
- Promote awareness of the Biopharmaceutical Section
- Engage in member recruiting and retention
- Conduct a membership survey triennially, analyze the data, develop the report and provide recommendations to the BIOP executive committee for their consideration
- Recognize BIOP ASA fellows
- Promote and recruit through endorsing ASA local chapter activities
- Support other committees such as the mentoring program
Benefits of Becoming BIOP members:
- Have your voice heard: comment on new developments, share what’s important to YOU!
- Build a stronger professional network within the Pharma World
- Get notified via e-mails about new job postings and upcoming events
- Have access to the BIOP community news forum, and Biopharmaceutical Report
- Share any statistical issue through community news for discussion and get valuable inputs from experts
- Take advantage of numerous avenues for professional development, e.g., mentoring program, hosting and attending webinars, volunteering in conference organizing committees, BIOP sub-committees, etc.
- Receive discount in conference registration (e.g., ASA BIOP Regulatory-Industry Statistics workshop)
If you would like to know more about BIOP or have any questions, please contact Kun Chen (email@example.com), Jiajun Liu(firstname.lastname@example.org), or Jingjing "Doris" Gao (email@example.com)