Mission: Empower the biostatistics community and interdisciplinary safety management partnerships to better enable qualitative and quantitative safety evaluation throughout drug development life cycle
Our goals are to:
- Encourage increased use of systematic safety assessment approaches
- Where appropriate, develop new methods to address the existing safety challenges
- Educate the broader statistical community to understand and contribute to this important area
- Increase statisticians’ leadership roles in cross-functional collaboration
- Communicate statistical perspectives to larger clinical trial community
The SWG consists of three workstreams
(WS), which are general scope and relatively long-term.
Each workstream includes several task forces
(TF), which are deliverable-based and time-bounded.Join our LinkedIn group!
Please tweet hashtag #biopsafety!