The organizing committee thanks everyone for a great 2023 ASA-BIOP Nonclinical Biostatistics Conference and has already started planning for the year 2025! Registration and abstract submission are closed.
To see the 2023 conference information, visit the Program page.
+ ASA Presidential speaker
+ Keynote speaker
+ Two exciting short courses
+ Invited speakers
The ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Nonclinical Biostatistics Conference is hosted by the ASA Biopharmaceutical Section in cooperation with the Rutgers University Statistics Department. The biennial conference lasts four days with invited and contributed talks on nonclinical biostatistics topics with speakers from industry, regulatory, and academia. Two short courses are offered on the first conference day. Click on the Registration menu item to register for the conference.
The eighth U.S. conference dedicated entirely to nonclinical biostatistics topics took place June 19-21, 2023. We hosted the conference at the Rutgers University College Avenue Student Center located at 126 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 as we did in 2019.
Conference photos: 2019 2017
Thanks to our photographers!
Join our LinkedIn group
The Organizing Committee would like to thank the following organizations for their support for the 2023 conference!
Directions to Rutgers University College Avenue Student Center
The 2023 conference will be held at the Rutgers University College Avenue Student Center at
126 College Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901.
Make sure to double check the directions. As train schedules/fees change, we cannot guarantee the exact details.
1. From Newark Liberty Airport to the New Brunswick train station: Take AirTrain to New Jersey Transit Liberty Airport station. Take the train southbound to New Brunswick, 20-38 minutes depending on whether it is express or not. One way adult fare $15.25, including Airport Rail Station access fee.
2. From New York John F. Kenedy Airport: Take Air train to Jamaica Station, $5. From Jamaica Station, take the Long Island Railroad ($10 peak, $7.25 off peak, higher if you did not purchase before boarding) or the E subway train ($2.75) to Penn Station. From Penn Station, take the New Jersey Transit North East Corridor Line to New Brunswick (45-60 minutes, $14).
3. From New York LaGuardia Airport: Q70 Select Bus to Roosevelt Ave/Jackson Heights Subway Station. Take the E subway train to New York Penn Station, and proceed as above.
4. From New Brunswick Train Station/Hotels to Conference: The Rutgers University College Avenue Student Center (126 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901) is 0.6 miles from the station, a 15-minute walk or a 5-minute cab ride. Walking/driving time from nearby hotels is similar.
5. Parking: In case you plan to drive to the conference site each day, parking is limited to Lots 26, 30, & College Avenue Deck. You must register for a parking permit by clicking here.