Welcome to the home page of the Real-World Evidence Scientific Working Group (RWE SWG).
Our goals are to:
- Advance the understanding of the RWE research in a precompetitive space
- Engage regulators on providing guidance and/or guiding principles on RWE research
- Facilitate utilization and implementation of RWD and RWE in clinical research and medical product life cycle
- Where appropriate, develop statistical methodologies for evidence synthesis and to advance analysis approaches
- Educate the broader statistical community to understand and contribute to this important area
- Increase statisticians’ leadership roles in cross-functional collaboration
- Communicate statistical perspectives to larger clinical trial community
The RWE SWG was co-founded by Weili He and Martin Ho in early 2018.
Expectations for members:
- Have experience in RWD and RWE research
- Have strong technical skills and strategic thinking
- Have time to take part at working group meetings and complete necessary tasks
- Contribute actively
For more information, please contact Jie Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org, Yixin Fang at Yixin.email@example.com, and Hana Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The phase III project of the RWE has closed the recruitment of new members.
Our charter can be found here.