Welcome to the home page of the Alzheimer’s Disease Scientific Working Group (SWG).
Our goals are to:
- Take a statistical leadership role in advancing the AD field in the areas of research and drug development
- Form a broad-based AD Statistics Community that will stay current, connected and collaborative
- Reach out to other AD research groups driven by clinicians or advocacy groups to establish linkage and potential collaboration
- Explore opportunities in data sharing and data standardization
- Provide education and shared learning via presentations and workshops at statistical and medical conferences
For more information or to get involved in the Alzheimer’s Disease SWG, please contact co-chairs Hong Liu-Seifert and Steve Wilson.