is a mailing list (listserv) which was created to allow members of ASA's Survey Research Methods Section to stay in closer touch with what is happening in the field. This listserv enables survey research methodologists and practitioners to share information of mutual interest. Appropriate communications include such things as:
- Information on activities sponsored by the Section (i.e., conferences, meetings, short-courses, etc.);
- Description of activities of interest to Section members but sponsored by other groups (e.g., AAPOR);
- Research questions from subscribers seeking assistance or discussion from other subscribers;
- Notification of job openings; and
- Other items of general interest to Section members.
In order to post or receive messages from SRMSNet, you need tosubscribe
to the mailing list.
If you no longer wish to receive messages from SRMSNet, you need to (please click on the following link)unsubscribe
your email address from the mailing list.
All posted messages to SRMSNet are archived at the listserv, you may (please click on the following link)search
old messages at the listserv.