The principal objectives of the Risk Analysis Section are
- to study and develop the methododology of risk analysis and risk assessment
- to develop their applications to various subject matter areas.
Specific activities of the Section shall include, but not be limited to:
- organizing sessions at meetings of the ASA
- conducting workshops
- sponsoring joint meetings with other professional societies
- sponsoring sessions at meetings of other professional societies publishing newsletters and scientific articles
- establishing committees and advisory groups for government agencies and other nonprofit bodies.
Return to Home Page