The Boston Chapter has an award to recognize exceptional efforts in teaching statistics. Please see the award announcement and nomination form for additional information. The next deadline to submit a nomination is August 31, 2023.
The following chapter members have received the Outstanding Teaching award:
- Robert Goldman, Simmons University, 2021
- Benjamin Baumer, Smith College, 2019
- Nick Horton, Amherst College, 2018
- Joseph Blitzstein, Harvard University, 2017
- Erl Sorensen, Bentley University, 2016
Please download our formal Announcement and Nomination form of the 2023 award below: