Welcome to the Princeton-Trenton Chapter of the American Statistical Association
Our organization aims to foster, in the broadest manner, statistics and statistical applications, and to promote unity and effectiveness of effort among all groups in the Central New Jersey area that have an interest in or are concerned with statistics.
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter officers for 2022-2023 are
- President: Revathi Ananthakrishnan (Bristol Myers Squibb)
- President-Elect: Xiao Fang (Merck)
- Past President: Sinae Kim (Bristol Myers Squibb)
- Treasurer: Yanping Chen (Bristol Myers Squibb)
- Secretary: Stephanie Pugh (American College of Radiology)
- Chapter Representative: Yong Lin (Rutgers School of Public Health)
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter hosts the Spring Symposium jointly with ASA New Jersey Chapter on June 24, 2022. The topic is 'Dose Finding and Dose Optimization Paradigm'.
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter hosts a R tutorial 'R for Clinical Study Reports and Submission' by Drs. Yilong Zhang and Nan Xiao from Merck & Co. on December 2, 2021
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter officers for 2021-2022 are
- President: Sinae Kim (Bristol Myers Squibb)
- President-elect: Revathi Ananthakrishnan (Bristol Myers Squibb)
- Past President: Haiyan Xu (Johnson & Johnson)
- Treasurer: Yilong Zhang (Merck)
- Secretary: Xiao Fang (Merck)
- Chapter representative: Yong Lin (Rutgers School of Public Health)
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter and New Jersey Chapter jointly host the annual 2021 spring symposium (virtual) on June 10-11, 2021. The topic is 'COVID 19 Vaccines/Treatment Trials, and Predictive Modeling'.
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter hosts the 2020 ASA traveling short course (virtual format) "Guidelines for Using State-of-the-Art Methods to Estimate Propensity Score and Inverse Probability of Treatment Weights When Drawing Causal Inferences" on December 3-4, 2020
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter hosts the 2020 ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter Annual Symposium in a series of webinars.
- The first webinar is held on Thursday, July 30, 2020. The speaker is Dr. Xiaodong Luo (Sanofi), and the talk title is 'Design and Analysis of Survival Trials with Treatment Crossover, Delayed treatment effect and Treatment dilution'
- The second webinar is held on Thursday, August 13, 2020. The speaker is Dr. Jing Zhao (Merck), and the talk title is 'Keynote 522, the first neoadjuvant and adjuvant combined study for high-risk early TNBC patients'.
- The third webinar is held on Thursday, August 20, 2020. The speaker is Dr. Hajime Uno (Dana-Farber), and the talk title is 'Toward improving everyday practice of survival data analysis in oncology randomized clinical trials'.
- The last webinar is held on Thursday, August 27, 2020. The speaker is Dr. Thomas Prior (J & J), and the talk title is 'Group sequential monitoring based on the maximum of weighted log-rank statistics with the Fleming-Harrington class of weights in oncology clinical trials'.
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter hosts the 2019 ASA traveling short course: "Analysis of Big Healthcare Databases" on September 20, 2019
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter hosts the 2018 ASA traveling short course: "Randomized Clinical Trials – Replacing Traditional Analyses with Better Alternatives" on September 28, 2018
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter hosts the "ASA Prinecton-Trenton Chapter Spring 2018 Symposium" on May 11, 2018
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter hosts the 2017 ASA traveling short course: "Adaptive Designs: Overview, Hurdles, and Examples" on November 09, 2017
- ASA Princeton-Trenton and New Jersey Chapters are co-sponsoring a Career Day event on October 14, 2017
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter Host the "ASA Prinecton-Trenton Chapter Spring 2017 Symposium" on May 05, 2017
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter and ASA New Jersey Chapter Jointly Host the 2016 ASA Traveling Short Course "Statistical Issues in Design and Analysis of Pragmatic Clinical Trials"
- ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter 2016 Summer Fun Event on September 04, 2016 at Oak Grove Pavilion, Duke Island Park in Bridgewater, NJ
- June 06, 2016, some slides (click on the title hyperlink to download) are now available for the ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter 2016 Spring Symposium
- Registration is now open for ASA Princeton-Trenton Chapter 2016 Spring Symposium from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM EDT on May 27, 2016 at Holiday Inn Princeton.
- ASA Philadelphia Chapter One-Day Short Course "R Programming: From the Classroom to the Real World" on Monday, May 2, 2016 at The Conference Center at Penn State Great Valley Campus.
- DIMACS/Statistics Workshop on Fusion Learning, BFF Inferences, and Statistical Foundations, April 11 - 13, 2016
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University.
Archived Announcements in 2015:
- The First UMBC–Stanford Workshop on Clinical Trials and Regulatory Science: Precision Medicine: Challenges and Opportunities from Regulatory, Clinical and Statistical Perspectives, September 19, 2015.
- One-day short-course "Bayesian Methods and Computing for Evidence Synthesis and Network Meta-Analysis" by Prof. Brad Carlin on September 11, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM at the Crowne Plaza Princeton - Conference Center, 870 Scudders Mill Rd, Plainsboro Township, NJ 08536. Please use this link for registration: http://ptasatravelingcourse2015.eventbrite.com/.
- Networking, Canoe/Kayak/Hike, Lunch, Free Gifts, Raffle for Prizes, August 29, 2015.
- Slides from the 2015 Symposium are available (July 07, 2015):
- Call for Nominations - Chapter Officer (Also See Flyer for Details)
The current Chapter Officers of Princeton-Trenton ASA (PT-ASA) invite self-nominations and suggestion for the following officer positions
- President-Elect (July 2015 - June 2016),
- Treasurer (July 2015 - June 2016),
- Secretary (July 2015 - June 2016),
- Chapter Representative (July 2015 - June 2018)
Candidates must be a PT-ASA member and motivated to participate in chapter activities. Please feel free to contact Joshua Chen at email@example.com or any of the current chapter officers listed in the chapter website for questions regarding the roles and responsibility (our website http://community.amstat.org/princetontrenton/home )
Please note that a formal voting for officers is required by our Chapter constitution. Please Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, June 26th, 2015 with your nominations and a short biography. For details regarding the nomination, see the flyer.