Calling all collaborative biostatisticians! You are invited to participate in an online survey that will help improve the training and hiring of collaborative biostatisticians. If you are a quantitative expert (biostatistician, statistician, data analyst, etc.) who works with others to answer biomedical research questions in any industry (academia, government, for-profit or non-profit companies, independent consultants, etc.), we would like to hear about your experiences with obtaining the essential skills used in your work.
To take the collaborative biostatistician survey, please go to: https://bit.ly/CollabBiostatsSurvey
This study has been reviewed by the University of Kentucky IRB (Protocol #74933). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Emily Slade at email@example.com.
- Emily Slade, PhD, University of Kentucky
- Gina-Maria Pomann, PhD, Duke University
- Matt Hayat, PhD, Georgia State University
- Heidi Spratt, PhD, University of Texas Medical Branch
- Bob Oster, PhD, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Amy Nowacki, PhD, Cleveland Clinic
- Ann Brearley, PhD, University of Minnesota
- Michael Posner, PhD, Villanova
- Jesse Troy, PhD, Duke University
- Greg Samsa, PhD, Duke University
- Adrian Coles, PhD, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Pandurang Kulkarni, PhD, Eli Lilly