OCLB ASA Quarterly Social, 4Q2015
(Annual Posters Sharing)
This is an opportunity to share with other statisticians the posters you have presented in various regional, national, or international conferences during the year of 2015. Enjoy drinks and snacks while learning some statistics and connecting with fellow statisticians!
Date/Time: 05 December, 2015 (Saturday) at 12:30 pm
Place: The Community Meeting Room, IRWD, Irvine Community Meeting Room.pdf
Format: Each poster will be posted
Registration: Please register via Meetup for planning purposes. (Meetup will be open for registration later.)
Contact: If you would like to share your posters in this setting, please contact Charlie Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Los Angeles Basin SAS® Users Group With
Orange County Inland Empire SAS® Users Group
- Wednesday, Dec. 2
- 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- California State University, Long Beach
The Pointe Conference Center
1250 N. Bellflower Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90840
- Cost: Free
- Directions and map
- You Want Me to Use SAS® Enterprise Guide®?? – Vincent DelGobbo, Senior Software Developer, SAS
- Why Econometrics Should Be in Your Analytics Toolkit: Applications of Causal Inference With SAS Tools for Frequentist and Bayesian Statistics – Kenneth Sanford, Principal Research Statistician, SAS
- The Essentials of SAS Dates and Times – Derek Morgan, SAS Press author and senior SAS programmer in the pharmaceutical industry
- Merge Using HASH: It Smokes Everything – Deepak Goel, Director, MarketShare
- An Introduction to SAS Survey Procedures – Christine Wells, Statistical Consultant, UCLA
Registration: use this link.