Statistical Consulting Section

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Apologies for cross posting The Statistics Formers Students Network (SFSN) of Texas A&M University Invites you to a webinar presentation. Date: Monday, December 5, 2022 Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (CST) Speaker: Yongtao Guan Professor ...

• About the Job Applications are invited for a full-time postdoctoral associate position in Biostatistics in the School of Public Halth, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. For more information about the Biostatistics division, visit https://www.sph.umn.edu/ ...

• Hi All: Just a quick reminder of the December 8 submission deadline for TC proposals (JSM2023). Thanks, Jimmy Efird Program Chairperson, CNSL Section ------------------------------ Jimmy Efird Chief Statistician, CSPCC/BVAHCS --------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Insurance

I have professional liability insurance through Mercer. The occupational grouping they put me in is Health Information Management, and even then the policy is designed for medical practitioners. On the yearly renewal application I make clear that I'm ...