Chapter Officers Handbook
COC Responsibilities and Procedures Manual
FOC Report 2021
Certificate of Liability Insurance for a Chapter Event
Need an insurance certificate (Certificate of Liability Insurance)? Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Name of the Chapter and Chapter Officer making the request
- The date the certificate is needed
- The name and address of the certificate holder (person / organization that requires the certificate from the Chapter)
- The reason / purpose for the certificate (an event; serving alcohol at an event; an exhibit booth?)
- Who should receive the certificate (Chapter Officer, organization requiring the certificate, both?)
- How should the certificate be distributed to the recipient (mail original, email copy, fax copy)
Depending on the reason / purpose for the Certificate of Liability Insurance, additional information may be required such as a copy of the contract between the Chapter and the recipient of the certificate.
We do require a minimum of four business days to process the request.
Chapter Dues Automated Clearing House (ACH) Direct Deposit Request Form
- Membership reports are emailed to the chapter treasurer in months where there is activity
- Direct deposit of chapter member dues will begin within 60 days of receipt of form
- Fax completed form to ASA Accounts Payable: (703) 997-7299
Chapter and Section Dues Change Policy:
- Due Date: The treasurers of Chapters and Sections must send price changes to Rick Peterson by August 10 each year.
- Implementation Date: Price changes received by August 10 will be implemented for the upcoming calendar year membership cycle. Price changes received after this date will not be implemented.
- Exceptions: The only exception to the above is for new chapters and sections. The prices for these will be implemented as soon as reasonably practicable.
Filing IRS Form 990-N