Message Image  

Physical and Engineering Sciences Section

Announcements

• Spring Research Conference 2015

The 22nd ASA/IMS Spring Research Conference (SRC 2015) on Statistics in Industry and Technology will be hosted by Procter & Gamble, and held in Cincinnati,... read more

Latest Discussion Posts

• I couldn't save the document, but Bob Rodriguez needs an asterisk since he went on to become ASA President. ------------------------------ Philip R. Scinto Technical Fellow The Lubrizol Corporation ------------------------------

• Dear SPES membrs: A gentle reminder for those of you still planning to submit invited proposals for JSM 2016 seeking SPES sponsorship. The deadline is 11:59 PM EST on September 3. Regards Ananda JSM 2016 Program Chair, SPES ------------------------------...

• In an effort to document the history of SPES, Liz Schiferl has created a timeline of SPES activities over the years. The timeline is posted on our Community space. You can access it using the link below. Please take a look and help us fill in the...

• I was the one that picked the panelists, thus judging them to be successful people. You will notice that I did not put myself on the panel! ------------------------------ Philip R. Scinto Technical Fellow The Lubrizol Corporation ------------------------------

• Will this presentation be Web cast or archived for those of us who can't make it to Houston? ------------------------------ Gary Condrey Quality System Manager US Food and Drug Administration ------------------------------

One moment, processing...