Discussion: View Thread

• 1.  Invited Session for Conference in Mexico City (June)

Posted 02-07-2020 14:11
    I'm organizing an invited session at a conference of the International Association for Statistical Computing taking place in Mexico City the beginning of June (9 to 11). The session is on text analysis, and I need one more speaker. Hence, the message to the Text Analysis IG.  Please let me know if you are willing and able to attend and give a talk. A response by Feb 14 is appreciated. 

LACSC is the annual conference of the Latin American Regional Section of the International Association for Statistical Computing (LARS-IASC). LACSC sessions will cover Statistical Computing, Data Analysis, Multivariate Statistics, Classification, Data Mining, Optimization, Modeling, Applications, Big Data, Optimization Heuristics, Stochastic Simulation, Machine Learning.

Further information on LACSC 2020 can be found at their website http://lacsc2020.itam.mx./

------------------------------
    Wendy Martinez
    Pronouns: she, her, hers
    Director, Mathematical Statistics Research Center
    Bureau of Labor Statistics
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Invited Session for Conference in Mexico City (June)

Posted 02-11-2020 20:41
    Hi Wendy-

I am in Mexico right now :).  I would love to speak if you have night filled the spot, but will send CV and my ability to attend for sure by Feb 14.

thank you -

Carol