ASA Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Hi All

Posted 08-16-2017 11:48

Good afternoon everyone, I'm new on the platform. Can anyone help with a little introduction as to what the group is all about. I need some orientation as well. Thanks

hs

• 2.  RE: Hi All

Posted 08-17-2017 18:09
    Hello, @Hannah Swanzy,

Welcome to the ASA! It's great to have you here in ASA Connect. I hope some other ASA members have already reached out to you to welcome you via the private message system.

It looks like you've already joined some sections. That's great! Each of our sections also has its own discussion group, and you have access to those as a section member, too. Some section discussion groups are more active than others, but you should get discussion group email from them at least occasionally.

Could you share a little about your interests and what you're looking forward to as an ASA member? That should help other ASA members here in the discussion group reach out to you with information that fits your goals!

(And, of course, if you have any questions about how the ASA Community works or about the ASA in general, just let me know! I'm at lara@amstat.org.)

- Lara

------------------------------
    Lara Harmon
    Marketing and Online Community Coordinator
    American Statistical Association
    ------------------------------