ASA Connect

View Only
  • 1.  Webinar: Finding Customers for Your Independent Consulting Practice

Posted 10-25-2018 11:18

Hello ASA Members, Colleagues and Friends,

The highly anticipated next section webinar is coming up November 7th. Information is below and you can register here.

Title: Finding Customers for Your Independent Consulting Practice
    Presenter: Steve Simon
    Date and Time: Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Eastern time

Registration Deadline: Monday, November 5, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern time

Description:
    If you want to set up your own consulting business, you need to get the word out to potential customers. There are traditional ways to do this, but there are also new ways of improving your visibility using social media. This webinar will compare and contrast the traditional approaches (such as giving talks and volunteering) to "old school" Internet (such as websites and email newsletters) to social media (such as Facebook and Twitter). The key to all three approaches is that you give away small samples of what you know for free to establish your credibility and build up a network of contacts.

If you have suggestions or requests for future webinars, or are interested in giving one related to Statistical Consulting, please contact me, chuck.kincaid@experis.com.

Thank you!

------------------------------
    Chuck Kincaid

Experis Business Analytics
    chuck.kincaid@experis.com

• 2.  RE: Webinar: Finding Customers for Your Independent Consulting Practice

Posted 10-29-2018 10:05
    I'd like to attend this webinar but don't see a registration link.

William Bentley
    Owner/President
    Value-Train

• 3.  RE: Webinar: Finding Customers for Your Independent Consulting Practice

Posted 10-30-2018 18:12
    I saw the link in my email, but every email system is different. If you want to register for any of the ASA webinars, go to the ASA website and click on "Your Career" in the menu bar, followed by "Professional Development" and "Professional Development that Comes to You" and finally "Web Based Lectures". My webinar is right beneath the November 5 webinar by Martin Ho. The direct link for this page is here

Web-Based Lectures

if you can click on it. Bookmark this page, as the ASA has an outstanding series of speakers for these web based lectures, and I'm thrilled that they invited me as well.

Stephen Simon, blog.pmean.com
    Independent Statistical Consultant
    P. Mean Consulting

• 4.  RE: Webinar: Finding Customers for Your Independent Consulting Practice

Posted 11-05-2018 17:30
    Hello Everyone,

We have an unexpected surprise! I've had a couple of people ask me about registration and it turns out that because of sickness, the registration link is still active. (I don't think you'll catch it from the link, though. :-)

If you are interested, here is the link (as Steve said)

Web-Based Lectures

It will probably not be up too much longer.

See you Wednesday.

Chuck

Chuck Kincaid

Experis Business Analytics
    chuck.kincaid@experis.com