ASA Connect

View Only

Job Openings in Pittsburgh

• 1.  Job Openings in Pittsburgh

Posted 07-11-2018 14:45
    Greetings ASA members,

For any prospective job-seekers out there and/or those with recently graduated students that may still be in the market - a few colleagues have advised me of recently posted job openings in the Pittsburgh area for Master's-level data analyst positions.  I have firsthand knowledge of the faculty leading each of these teams (Medicaid Research Center and the Center for Pharmaceutical Policy and Prescribing) and will vouch that they are first-class people leading good programs.  Here are a few of the postings (there are four or five similar opportunities listed on the Pitt website):

Senior Data Analyst
    Pittsource remove preview
    Senior Data Analyst
    The University of Pittsburgh's Graduate School of Public Health is seeking a Senior Data Analyst for their Health Policy & Management Department. The Senior Data Analyst will provide programming support primarily to a project using data from local and state human services and health agencies to examine public health issues such as the opioid crisis.
    View this on Pittsource >

Data Analyst
    Pittsource remove preview
    Data Analyst
    The University of Pittsburgh's School of Medicine is seeking a Data Analyst for the Division of General Internal Medicine and the Center for Pharmaceutical Policy and Prescribing. The Data Analyst will provide programming and analytical support to a project using healthcare data (insurance claims and electronic health records) to predict risk for opioid users.
    View this on Pittsource >

If you have specific questions, feel free to contact me & I will be happy to discuss further.

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Andrew D. Althouse, PhD
    Assistant Professor of Medicine
    University of Pittsburgh
    Email: althousead@upmc.edu
    Twitter: @ADAlthousePhD
    ------------------------------