ASA Connect

View Only
  • 1.  New JASA articles available through the T&F portal

Posted 02-01-2017 18:30

I'm a little late posting these, but a new set of JASA articles is available online (see below)!

Find one intriguing? Want to discuss it with other members on ASA Connect or in a section discussion group? To get the most responses to a conversation, I’d recommend:

• Starting a new conversation specifically about the journal article you’re interested in.
    • Making sure the new conversation has a clear subject line that invites participation.
    • Including questions or thoughts on the article in your conversation starter. People will be more likely to respond if they know what you’d like to discuss! Including a brief quote from the article can also help jumpstart conversation.
    • Posting a link to the article in your conversation starter, instead of attaching the full article. This avoids violating copyright law.

And here we go, the latest batch of articles:

------------------------------
    Lara Harmon
    Marketing and Online Community Coordinator
    American Statistical Association

• 2.  RE: New JASA articles available through the T&F portal

Posted 02-02-2017 14:42
    Hello, all!

Just get in touch with me if you're having difficulty accessing the JASA articles! You'll need to be logged in as an ASA member--either through amstat.org or the ASA Community website--to access them. You'll also need to have your browser set to accept cookies.

- Lara

Lara Harmon
    Marketing and Online Community Coordinator
    American Statistical Association