ASA Connect

View Only

advice on statistical analysis of nested crossover study

• 1.  advice on statistical analysis of nested crossover study

Posted 09-24-2015 09:15
    I have data (usual change from baseline, assumed normal distribution) from a study with a nested cross-over design: first group on treatment A for 4 weeks; second group and third group form a 2-by-2 cross-over  design for treatment B and C with total duration of 4 weeks. I think this design is used in some TQT studies as well.

My question is how I am going to perform one analysis including data from all treatments at the same time and perform treatment comparison? data can be longitudinal. Suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Pingping Ni
    London
    Disclaimer
    This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
    Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Although we scan incoming and outgoing emails and
    email attachments for viruses we cannot guarantee a communication to be free of all viruses nor accept any responsibility for viruses. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
    email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Europe Ltd.
    Registered in England No. 4134678
    Registered Office: Dashwood House, 69 Old Broad Street, London, EC2M 1QS, U.K.
    VAT No. 773847581
    www.mt-pharma-eu.com