The Byar Award goes to Yi Zhao from Indiana University for the paper entitled "Multimodal Neuroimaging Data Integration and Pathway Analysis".
Travel awards for JSM 2020 go to
- Ting Ye from the University of Pennsylvania for the paper entitled "Debiased Inverse-Variance Weighted Estimator in Two-Sample Summary-Data Mendelian Randomization"
- Jacob Maronge from the University of Wisconsin-Madison for the paper entitled "Generalized case-control sampling under generalized linear models"
- Yinqiu He from the University of Michigan for the paper entitled "Asymptotically Independent U-Statistics in High-Dimensional Testing"
- Lu Xia from the University of Michigan for the paper entitled "A Revisit to De-biased Lasso for Generalized Linear Models"
- Dustin Rabideau from the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health for the paper entitled "Randomization-Based Confidence Intervals for Cluster Randomized Trials"
- Jialei Chen from the Georgia Institute of Technology for the paper entitled "Function-on-function kriging, with applications to 3D printing of aortic tissues"
- Minjie Wang from Rice University for the paper entitled "Generalized Convex Clustering Optimization and Feature Selection for Mixed Multi-View Data"